The National Testing Agency will release the JEE Main Result online on 31st January 2019. The Result will comprise of the scores of the candidates who appeared the examination The Result will be published online on the official website of JEE Main. Candidates will be able to check their result by submitting their Application Number and Roll Number. The JEE Main Result will be released in the form of the merit list. It comprises of the All India Category Rank of the Candidate, Category rank and other details. From this year onwards, JEE Main Exam is conducted twice in a year- January and April. Candidates can appear in both the sessions.
In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the JEE Main Result, Its cutoff marks, important dates and much more. To get latest updates regarding the JEE Main 2019 April Exam visit NextInCareer.com.
Highlights of JEE Main Result 2019
- The JEE Main 2019 Result will be released online on the official website of JEE Main – jeemain.nic.in
- The Result for January Session will be declared on 31st January 2019 and for April Session- the result will be available on 30th April 2019.
- Candidates who have appeared the exam can check the results.
- To check the results, candidates have to enter their Application Number and Roll Number.
- On the basis of the marks scored by the candidates, ranking of the candidate is done.
JEE Main 2019 Result Releasing Date
The Exam is conducted twice in a year- January and April. The dates of declaring the result for both the sessions are as follows-
For January Session, the exam result will be declared on 31st January 2019. For April session, the exam result will be declared on 31st April 2019. The Results will be available online only. Candidates who have qualified, will be eligible to move to the next stage.
How to Check the Result of JEE Mains 2019?
The process to check the JEE Main Result is quite simple. Just follow the steps below to check the result-
- Visit the Official Website of JEE Main(jeemain.nic.in) or NTA (nta.ac.in)
- Click on the Result Link available on the homepage of the website.
- Enter your Application Number and Roll Number
- Click on the submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Result.
- Keep the printout safe till the completion of the examination.
Details Available on the JEE Main 2019 Result
The Following details are printed on the result sheey of JEE Main
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- All India Rank of the Applicant
- Total NTA Scores obtained by in the First Attempt.
- Category Rank of the Candidate
- Subject-Wise NTA Scores
- Cut-Off Score for appearing JEE Advanced.
- State Code of Eligibility
JEE Main 2019 Cut-Off Scores
The Cut-off marks is the minimum qualifying marks that is set by the National Testing Agency. On the basis of the minimum qualifying marks, candidates will be selected for the next stage. The previous year cut-off marks of JEE Main (2018) is as follows-
|Category||Qualified||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|Common Rank List||111275||350 marks||74 marks|
|OBC-NCL||65313||73 marks||45 marks|
|SC||34425||73 marks||29 marks|
|ST||17256||73 marks||24 marks|
|PWD||2755||73 marks||35 marks|
JEE Main 2019 Rank and Merit List of the Exam
The Result of JEE Main comprises of the Rank and Merit List of the candidate. On the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in the exam, they will be ranked on the merit list. The merit link comprises the name of the candidates in descending order. The Rank List will be released separately for both Paper I and II.
If more than two candidates score the same number of marks then Tie-Breaking Criteria is used. The Tie-Breaking conditions are as follows-
The Tie-Breaking Condition for B.E/B.Tech (other than IITs) is –
- Higher marks in Mathematics
- Higher marks in Physics
- Higher Marks in Chemistry
- Candidates older in Age
Tie-Breaking Criteria for B.Arch (other than IITs) is-
- Higher marks in Aptitude Test
- Higher Marks in drawing test
- Candidates older in age
Candidates are advised to check their result on the official website only. Selected candidates will be called out for the counselling round conducted by JOSAA/CSAB.